Lossless RSS Feed Integrated With Crypto.com Price Page
Great news! Through Crypto.com’s Lossless (LSS) price page, you can now directly access our RSS news feed (Really Simple Syndication is meant for distributing and aggregating web content). This new option will allow Crypto.com users, checking out the $LSS token on their platform to receive the latest news and updates on Lossless progress to restore trust in Web3’s security. This way we expand the reach of crypto audiences.
Crypto.com users will always be informed about the latest Lossless developments, and products in addition to access to the latest $LSS price, trading volume, live charts, and market capitalization data — all in one place.
Lossless incorporates a new layer of blockchain transaction security, protecting selected projects and their communities from malicious exploits and the associated loss of funds.
Lossless was created to foster a more mature, reputable, and secure Web3, preventing financial loss arising from private key theft and smart contract exploits. Our team is supported by a community of security enthusiasts, developing increasingly sophisticated exploit-spotting tools on top of the Lossless protocol. Lossless provides a bleeding-edge Web3 security framework to selected projects.
We already have multiple products launched live which are collecting success cases as we speak. That’s not all though — more tools are incoming.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a full-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto.com Visa Cards, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, and Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services.
Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, earn high interest on their crypto, manage their Crypto.com Visa Card, and easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
- ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
- Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
- CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
- Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
- Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework