Development Update: What Happened Through January
We couldn’t be more excited. Our tech team is working hard on improving Aegis and presenting you with a new tool. This development update is dedicated to running through what has been achieved through January. Let’s begin.
Aegis new features
- Crypto payments. That’s right; we introduced a way to pay for the Aegis pricing tiers in cryptocurrencies. The user will receive invoices in his email, and if he picks to pay with crypto, he will be guided to Coingate’s dashboard to make the transaction.
- Email sending once backtesting is completed. Backtesting allows you to go back in time and check whether your smart contracts were attacked. As we mentioned a few times, backtesting, especially if you pick wide time ranges, can take time to complete. In order to not wait for that finish line, we implemented email alerts to notify you when the process is done.
Aegis bug fixes
- Our team updated email texts and made minor UI improvements to the dashboard. Performance improvements were also completed. All for your convenience when using the product.
First, let’s kick off with how the Wrapped Tokens will work:
This will change how ERC-20 tokens are protected. Not just the ones that are pre-launch. We’re talking about cryptocurrencies which are already alive and thriving in the market. Here’s what we achieved in this regard:
- Initial design and smart contracts are completed. Yes, you read right. We’re this close.
- Currently, our team is researching decentralized governance and how to implement it with wrapping tech.
We’re very close to launching new technology. Stay tuned.
Restoring trust in web3 security. Lossless incorporates a new layer of blockchain transaction security, protecting projects and their communities from malicious exploits and associated financial loss.
Lossless protocol implements an additional layer of blockchain transaction security for ERC-20 standard tokens, mitigating the financial impact of smart contract exploits and private key theft. Lossless protocol utilizes community-driven threat identification tools and a unique stake-based reporting system to identify suspicious transactions, providing real-time protection.
Twitter | Platform | Telegram | Discord | Website | Documentation | Github