Welcome! Every month we deliver you a development update provided by the Lossless tech team. We definitely have news to share about our progress during the past month. Let’s begin.
Aegis new features
As you already know, our highly anticipated product Aegis will be launched by the end of September. Here’s a quick reminder of what it will be capable of:
It’s currently in Private Beta mode and being tested by a group of crypto projects. Even so, our team continues to develop the tool. Here’s how it was improved so far:
- User password change functionality (early Beta didn’t have this);
- Removed access form (when released to production, this will make Aegis available to the public);
- Released improved version of Aegis docs (https://aegis-docs.lossless.io);
- Interaction with contracts improved;
- Launched on Polygon internally for testing purposes;
- Improved designs and overall UX.
There were internal Aegis improvements as well, which consisted of:
- Improved web loading performance;
- Infrastructure improvement in terms of security and scalability;
- Internal monitoring improvements,
Aside from tool development, there are also additional improvements or developments we do, such as:
- Fixing the https://lossless.io issue when total value protected (TVP) was not being loaded on the homepage properly;
- Frontend error fixes on https://platform.lossless.io
Our newest tool’s — Aegis — launch is fast approaching. As our CEO Vygandas said himself during an interview, “Aegis is our most promising product yet, and I am highly confident it will be even more successful than the original Lossless protocol.” Coming soon.
Restoring trust in web3 security. Lossless incorporates a new layer of blockchain transaction security, protecting projects and their communities from malicious exploits and associated financial loss.
Lossless protocol implements an additional layer of blockchain transaction security for ERC-20 standard tokens, mitigating the financial impact of smart contract exploits and private key theft. Lossless protocol utilizes community-driven threat identification tools and a unique stake-based reporting system to identify suspicious transactions, providing real-time protection.