Greetings, and welcome to yet another month’s development update. When a new month passes by, we always summarize the results we achieved during it, especially regarding our product development and the progress made by the tech team. Shall we?
Aegis — new features
- We have successfully launched the four pricing tiers: Free, Growth, Business, and Enterprise. All of them can be found at aegis.lossless.io. Also, in the near future, $LSS payments will be implemented — companies wanting to receive a discount for their subscription will be able to opt for $LSS payments.
- Support for Harmony chain was added. And not only that but Harmony itself has become our client to use Aegis for their Horizon bridge relaunch. Here’s their press release covering it: https://prn.to/3FoWt9G
- Some small UI/UX improvements were made to ensure convenient use of the platform.
- BlockSec’s Phalcon was added for transaction viewability. Check out the announcement about it: https://bit.ly/3sXcgVN
Aegis internal improvements
- Our team fixed some minor issues which were tied to alert sending.
- System reliability improvements also followed.
- Our API docs were updated to be of the newest version.
- The entire team came back from a busy Devcon in Bogota, where they were able to collect industry opinions on security and suggestions or ideas on how it can be improved.
Thanks for getting up to speed with us and the latest Lossless developments. We’re here to develop security solutions for the entire web3 space, and that’s what we continue to do. Stay tuned for more!
Restoring trust in web3 security. Lossless incorporates a new layer of blockchain transaction security, protecting projects and their communities from malicious exploits and associated financial loss.
Lossless protocol implements an additional layer of blockchain transaction security for ERC-20 standard tokens, mitigating the financial impact of smart contract exploits and private key theft. Lossless protocol utilizes community-driven threat identification tools and a unique stake-based reporting system to identify suspicious transactions, providing real-time protection.